Sunday, March 14, 2010

Possible world record

Dan ran Money drop yesterday. He has been looking at it for a long time now. The unofficial height measurement was 54 feet. That will be confirmed soon.
From rumors I have heard, a waterfall was run on accident by two fathers in Canada. The height of that falls was over a hundred feet (126 I think?). So if those rumors are true, then everything attempted on purpose would have an asterisk.
So this was as far as my research has concluded "the tallest waterfall every intentionally attempted by a raft"
Not official as I said, but a tremendous feat nonetheless. If anyone has any info as to whether this is a legitimate claim or not, feel free to comment or email me.
jacobcruser@yahoo.com
Short shaky clip. Don't worry though, we have about six other camera angles that will surface soon enough.
-Jacob

No comments: