Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November

November is the best month for boating in Oregon in my opinion. That is because all the hunting gates are open and the snow hasn't blocked access to high elevations runs. This means I get to see some new runs without having to hike for them. This year we got on a few really fun sections and I felt we took advantage of the opportunities presented.
Unfortunately, the tape was ruined by water that contained a few of my favorite shots. Fortunately, I was able to recover the lost footage when the tapes were dried out a little bit. (electronic equipment in the oven at 100 degrees for about 15 minutes often works for me, then again, I have ruined stuff by putting it in there too hot or too long). In the video there are some scratchy moments due to the tapes not being in perfect condition. But really I'm just excited that they turned out at all.
Here is a collection of our missions from the last month.
-Jacob

No comments: