Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Little White Video Scout


I put together this quick video from our run down the Little White Salmon last weekend. With over 20 people assembled at the take-out on Sunday morning, Jacob and I made the decision to break away from the larger group and take a slow lap down while showing Emile Elliot and Michael Freeman the lines. Both Michael and Emile had done the run once before and were fired up get back on the ldub. The level was 3 feet at the master blaster gauge and the sun was out, although it doesn't look like it in the video. Unfortunately  the battery died shortly after S-Turn, however, I kept it rolling throughout Getting Busy and some of the 'in-between' stuff that doesn't usually get caught on film. The idea being that this footage can serve as another resource for those looking to 'video scout'. I know that I combed the internet for every piece of footage I could find as I was learning the run and maybe some of you have done the same? Some of my lines are better than others.. And I do take a couple sneak lines that work for me. Enjoy!



Until next time.
Nate

No comments: